Monday, June 13, 2011

Hugs.

I never got hugged as a kid because my parents didn't like me.

So it's always socially awkward when someone wants to hug me.

Like there was this one hot blonde girl in college who hugged me once and I thought it was a just a friend thing so I didn't make any moves. Plus I thought she was still dating someone else but she wasn't.

Later on she started to date a guy who was uglier and more out of shape than me. I got the distinct feeling that I might have had a shot with her if I had hugged back or something? I dunno.

Just awhile ago a really awesome roller derby person hugged me when I congratulated her on starting the roller derby league.

It was nothing but I kinda wish she didn't.

With limited human contact for so many years it's really awkward and I was holding a camera tripod too.

So yeah. Honestly it's too late for all that crap.

Don't hug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment